Our free-standing enclosures offer a fully portable, practical and affordable option for people renting or who prefer not to create a permanent enclosure to the property. They are available in a variety of sizes to suit any space. Comes with a corner hammock for your cat to sleep and relax and pre-fitted with a heavy duty, double sided 10mm NET zipper for entry and exit. Comes with all material required and instructions so is an easy DIY project for all skill levels. Cats will love having a space to call their own and play in. Connect them to the house by Tunnels to give your cat unlimited access throughout the day.
– L shaped zipper
– Stainless Steel Reinforced netting
– Net reinforced with Rope Edging
– One peice netting
– Steel frame powder coated black
– Heavy duty corner connectors
– Come in compact boxes to fit in any boot of a car
The only difference between our classic and ultraportable enclosures is the joining of the netting to the frame.
The Classic is a one piece slip on and UV treated cables ties around the bottom while the Ultra has velcro straps. Both these options offer a full portable option perfect for renters or even travellers.
Classic – Doubles and Singles are always in stock with triples special order item
- Single: 1.8m x 1.8m x 1.8m – In stock
- Double: 3.6m x 1.8m x 1.8m – In Stock
- Triple: 5.4m x 1.8m x 1.8m – Special order item – call to order
Ultraportable – All special order items – call to order
- Small: 1.2m x 1.2m x 1.2m
- Single: 1.8m x 1.8m x 1.8m
- Double: 3.6m x 1.8m x1.8m
Custom ones also available as DIY or Installed for most areas.
Free Standing Enclosure Water proof cover
The cover is an excellent option for your exposed enclosure due to the following benefits:
- Added 50+ UV Rated for added sun protection for your cat(s)
- The high quality Oxford material ensures water is repelled, keeping your enclosure and cats dry.
- To be used with the Classic and Ultraportable Single 1.8m x 1.8m x 1.8m enclosures
- 50+UV rated Oxford Material
- Curved Fibreglass support poles. The support poles insert into the top of the enclosure corner connector.
- UV treated Velcro attachment to frame
- Stainless Steel eyelets on each side, which are used to attach 4 tie-down stainless cables for windy areas (ground pegs included)